Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Unveiling



I'm happy that with my first new post in a while I get to announce the unveiling of one of my newest works: This Storied Heart.

My painting is in a three-person show opening next month at Form, Space Light Gallery in Fremont. It takes up the entire north wall of the gallery, with pieces of collage extending past the borders of the painting and onto the wall. It's my first installation of this kind, and I'm very excited to share it.

Please stop by for the opening on June 6th, I'd love to see you! There will also be an artists' reception during the run of the show, and a closing event.

-----------------------------------------------------
Inspired Geometries

Julia Hensley
Joseph Keppler
John Parkinson
Mike Sweeney

Recent Painting and Sculpture

June 6th through July 20th

OPENING RECEPTION
June 6th during Fremont's First Friday Artwalk
6pm-9pm

ARTISTS' RECEPTION
Saturday, June 14th
6pm-9pm

CLOSING RECEPTION
Sunday, July 20th
2pm-5pm

619 N 35th St
Suite 100
Seattle, WA 98103
Ph./Fax: (206) 545-6974
Email: info@fslgallery.com
Hours: By appointment
-----------------------------------------------------

Photo by Richard Nicol
This Storied Heart (non-installation view)
Acyrlic and Goauche Collage
on Watercolor Paper
52" w x 45" h

No comments: